Buying men’s jeans online doesn’t have to be a hit or miss mission. You can find the right jeans for your body type by learning more about the different cuts, styles, and washes available.
- Classic fit is the most popular style available. Classic cut falls somewhere between traditional cut and slim fit. These jeans are wider than slim fit but more tailored and fitted than the traditional cut.
- Relaxed fit jeans have a fuller cut through the hips and thigh area, giving the wearer a more comfortable fit.
- Loose-fit jeans have more room in the leg area. These jeans are worn a bit under your waistline. The legs taper as they go down.
Stretch or Not?
Most consumers appreciate stretch jeans; these jeans are more comfortable and softer than traditional jeans. Stretch jeans enable you to move and bend with ease; they’re not constricting. The traditional jeans without stretch are not nearly as comfortable, though some feel that they are sturdier.
Don’t Forget the Belt:
Men’s real leather belts are a must when you’re wearing jeans. Wearing a pair of jeans without a belt tends to give a sloppy appearance. A belt also helps keep your pants up where they should be; you don’t want to have to keep pulling your pants back up. A black or brown belt is perfect to wear with jeans.
Jeans are one of the most versatile items in a man’s closet. They enable you to create many looks.
- Pair jeans with t-shirts or hoodies to create a super casual look.
- Sweaters and polo shirts work well with jeans and give a dressier vibe than T’s and hoodies.
- Button-down shirts are one way to dress up a pair of jeans. Wear a blazer over the shirt for an even dressier look.
- Boots, sneakers, loafers, and dressy shoes can all be worn with a pair of jeans.
No matter what mood you’re in, you can put together the perfect outfit when you start with a pair of jeans.
Every man needs a couple of pairs of great-fitting jeans; your new jeans will quickly become your go-to choose when you’re hanging with friends, running errands, or having a quiet day at home. If you’re lucky, you may even get to wear them to work. Order your stretch jeans today for the ultimate in comfort.